Conference Registration Information
Registration Fees for the National Leadership Conference:
- Student Members $90
- Professional Members (Advisors) $90
- Nonmembers (Guests and Family) $90
The HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors voted that the registration fee for parents, spouses, their children, or anyone attending the NLC will be $90.
- For liability reasons, all registered delegates MUST stay in an approved conference hotel. Delegates who are NOT staying in an approved conference hotel will be disqualified from all HOSA activities and events.
- Anyone who stays in a hotel room in the HOSA room block must be a registered NLC delegate.
No refunds will be paid. Substitutions by state advisors are allowable until NLC official registration closes at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
The registration fee includes:
All General Sessions, Entertainment, Speakers, Educational Symposiums, Industry Tours, Media Productions, Rentals, Recognition Program Awards, Transportation to and from Competitive Events (when necessary), Registration Information, Conference Program, Awards, Meeting Room Rental and Other General Conference Operating Expenses.
Online Conference Registration Instructions
- Select the link below:
- Enter your Charter Number and Password in the Local Advisor Login and login.
- Select Conference Registration from the menu.
- You will be prompted to enter your Charter Number and Password again.
- The screen will have a set of instructions for you to read. On the upper right-hand corner, there is a drop down box where you can select the conference “NLC 2013” and then click “Begin Registration”.
- A complete list of your students will appear. Beside each student’s name, there is a link to register that student for the conference. Click register for the person/student you want to enter and a screen with all of the options will come up.
- You will need to do the following for each person:
- Specify Male or Female
- Select classification (i.e. Secondary, Postsecondary/Collegiate, Professional, Alumni, Guest/Family)
- Select the event(s) or activities the person will participate
- To assure team members are placed on the correct team for competition, you must include a team number. PLEASE use the place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.) the team finished in state competition.
- Once you have made all of the above selections, you will click submit at the bottom of the page.
- If you need to register a guest, family member or chaperone that is not a member, there is a box to click to add that information on the main registration page where all of the names can be viewed.
REGISTER CAREFULLY: State advisors will verify registration periodically. Once delegates are verified, chapters will be charged for all registered delegates. Chapters will be billed for all delegates in the system at midnight on May 15.