The highlight of every year for HOSA members is the HOSA National Leadership Conference. The conference is held in June in different cities across the United States.
Conference Program Now Available!
2015 Continuing Education Units Packet
2015 National Leadership Conference Guide
The HOSA National Leadership Conference includes:
- Exciting general sessions
Educational and social learning activities
- Leadership academies
- Tours to healthcare facilities
- Exhibits presented by professional healthcare associations
- The National Competitive Events program
- The annual business of the national student organization of HOSA by the national voting delegates
- The Educational Symposium - workshops presented by professional partners that provide Information about current health care issues
- An opportunity to meet people from across the United States and Puerto Rico with similar career goals
- Fun, excitement, recognition, and opportunity for HOSA members!
Below are links to important 2015 NLC Conference Information.
Partnership opportunities described in this packet will help profile your message to over 8,400 2015 National Leadership Conference attendees. HOSA invites corporations and businesses, associations and organizations, fundraising companies, publishers, and colleges and universities to meet our conference attendees; HOSA members who are the nation’s next generation of health professionals, local chapter advisors and teachers, along with administrators and state education agency staff. HOSA–Future Health Professionals has a proven track record of executing dynamic partnerships based on shared missions and goals. Get involved today with HOSA and become a part of our largest event of the year and the highlight of our membership year!
*Reasonable Accommodation Policy
HOSA members with disabilities or who do not speak English will be reasonably accommodated in national competitive events through event modification as a means of providing an equal competitive opportunity. Such members may be allowed to provide and utilize special equipment that HOSA may not be able to provide. For Spanish speaking competitors, HOSA will make every effort to find interpreters as needed. Requests for reasonable accommodation must be indicated on the HOSA National Leadership Conference registration form and submitted to National HOSA by the May 15 deadline.
HOSA National Leadership Conferences:
- 2015 - June 24-27 - Hilton Anaheim - Anaheim, California
- 2016 - June 22-25 - Gaylord Opryland Hotel - Nashville, Tennessee
- 2017 - June 21-24 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando Florida