The highlight of every year for HOSA members is the HOSA National Leadership Conference. The conference is held in June in different cities across the United States.
The HOSA National Leadership Conference includes:
- Exciting general sessions
Educational and social learning activities
- Leadership academies
- Tours to healthcare facilities
- Exhibits presented by professional healthcare associations
- The National Competitive Events program
- The annual business of the national student organization of HOSA by the national voting delegates
- The Educational Symposium - workshops presented by professional partners that provide Information about current health care issues
- An opportunity to meet people from across the United States and Puerto Rico with similar career goals
- Fun, excitement, recognition, and opportunity for HOSA members!
Below are links to important 2014 NLC Conference Information.
*Reasonable Accommodation Policy
HOSA members with disabilities or who do not speak English will be reasonably accommodated in national competitive events through event modification as a means of providing an equal competitive opportunity. Such members may be allowed to provide and utilize special equipment that HOSA may not be able to provide. For Spanish speaking competitors, HOSA will make every effort to find interpreters as needed. Requests for reasonable accommodation must be indicated on the HOSA National Leadership Conference registration form and submitted to National HOSA by the May 15 deadline.
HOSA National Leadership Conferences:
- 2015 - June 24-27 - Hilton Anaheim - Anaheim, California
- 2016 - June 22-25 - Gaylord Opryland Hotel - Nashville, Tennessee
- 2017 - June 21-24 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando Florida