Conference Registration Information
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please read all registration information very carefully to avoid any difficulty when registering your delegation for this conference. For technical support, call 800.321.4672 or 972.874.0062, and HOSA will be happy to assist you.
- All General Sessions
- Virtual Entertainment
- Educational Seminars and Workshops
- Media Productions
- Two Academic Testing Center Tests
- Virtual Platform
- All student members registered for the conference must be affiliated HOSA members and must register through the local chapter or chartered association or through the individual member registration process.
- All conference delegates (members, advisors, alumni, family and guests) must register through the Local Chapter or Chartered Associations.
- Advisors: Please read the Online Conference Registration Instructions very carefully to avoid any difficulty when registering your chapter delegation for this conference.
- No refunds for cancellations will be issued.
- Any changes to name corrections, competitive events, etc. after May 22 MUST go through the State Advisor. Chapters should NOT email HOSA directly. Only the State Advisor can make corrections, additions or substitutions to registrations after the deadline.
- Competitive Event changes by State Advisors only are allowable until the Virtual ILC registration closes at 10:00 PM CDT on Friday, June 12.
- Once a chapter has registered and the State Advisor has validated the registration information after midnight on May 22, a chapter will be charged for each delegate registered. Cancellations after May 22 will NOT be refunded.